Friday, March 18, 2016

March 18th: Friday Favorites...

It is Friday! The past couple of weeks have been crazy and blogging hasn't gone as planned, but I am thankful for today and want to share a few link favorites from the past few week.


This song by Andra Day is one of the most incredible songs I have heard recently. She is such an inspiring and powerful woman and the way that she sings is captivating. If I ever meet her, I want to thank her for being such an incredible woman and sharing this powerful song with the world.


I am also so inspired by the crochet pattern Etsy shop The Dream Crochet Shoppe. Ashlee's work is so lovely and her Instagram inspires the crochet yarn lover in me. Someday soon I hope to purchase one of her patterns and take time to make a fun crocheted garment. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy seeing her posts and how her creativity continues to be expressed!

Shelter Box

Lastly, this week I learned about Shelter Box. They are a nonprofit organization that works to provide emergency shelter and supplies to help support communities around the world during disasters and humanitarian crisis. As I have been learning more about the work they do, I have been very inspired to donate once I am employed again. Even if you aren't able to donate, I would encourage you to check out their website, learn more, and consider sharing the information with others.

You can also donate directly to help with their work in the Syrian crisis by visiting this link.


I hope that you have a truly great Friday and start to your weekend!

Simply,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!