Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Weekend Housewarming...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Over the weekend, two of my dear friends had a housewarming party. Their home was built in the 1950's so they invited each of their guests to come dressed in 1950s style clothing. While I do not wish to go back to that time period, it was fun to dress up in the fashions of the time and photograph details of their home in black and white. 

One of the aspects that is so wonderful about a housewarming party is seeing how individuals settle into a space and make it their own. I took a little time to photograph some of the details of their space. They had succulents that were center pieces at their wedding, little items that hold special meaning such as a heart shaped puzzle box, creative spaces, and of course their dog Fez. 

Exploring someone's home is a bit of a glimpse into who they are, what they do, and what they are passionate about. It is fascinating to get to see and hear stories about the little pieces that make up the picture of a home. 

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!