Friday, February 26, 2016

Sistership Zine Published!


Today I am incredibly excited to share a creative project that I have been dreaming about for over a year that is finally a reality.

Introducing Sistership! It is a digital zine focused on women that inspire me. This is the first of what I hope will be many future volumes. This project is focused on nurturing relationships and is centered on the theme of encouragement. I am so thankful for the many women who contributed. This first volume was released on February 13th (aka Galentine's Day) and features interviews with six incredible women.

I hope you will take a little time to read some of the inspiring interviews within these pages. Each woman is so unique and I am excited to be able to share the completed project with the world. Most of all, I am thankful for Nadia, Chelsea, JoAnna, Jessica, Liz, and Katie for taking time to contribute to this project. 

If you have a dream for a creative project, I would like to encourage you to take that first step toward making it a reality. I am so thankful that I finally made the decision to start reaching out to women that inspire me and ask them if they would participate in this project. Dreaming is a wonderful thing, but stepping out and beginning to make a creative dream a reality is even more wonderful and exciting. I hope you will dream and then take brave steps to make it happen.

I wish you a weekend of happy reading and artistic expression/making creative dreams happen!

Simply,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!