Monday, February 29, 2016

Muse Mondays: The Sea the Sea






Today I am starting a new blog series called Muse Mondays. This series will explore whatever is inspiring me lately. Some Mondays it may be music, visual elements, poetic, mathematical, or who knows what else! What I do know is that it will be a fun way to share and document what has been inspiring me.

My muse for this Monday is The Sea the Sea. I came across their new EP while exploring iTunes last week. I was struck by their sound, but most of all by their lyrics. There are moments when I listen to music and a line of lyrics stops me in my tracks. There are multiple such lines from songs off of their In the Altogether EP. Over the weekend their music has been the soundtrack to my creativity, cleaning, and relaxing.

The Sea the Sea is the creative expression of the singer-songwriter duo Chuck e. Costa and Mira Stanley. I highly recommend checking out their EP on iTunes or in their store.


What about you? What is inspiring you this Monday?

Simply,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!