Sunday, October 26, 2014

Woodland Nymph...












She arrived with the fog
She danced in the mist
She called the forest home
She smiled to welcome the dawn
She was the woodland nymph.

This weekend my sister and I woke up before the sun graced us with its glow. We had planned a sister adventure. We both dressed up in fun finery for a creative photo session.

I am so thankful for the relationship I have with my sister and the wonderful collaborative creativity we experience together.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!