Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baked Peaches...







This week I was inspired by Sara over at Chalk White Arrow and her post about baked peaches.

She posted a simple recipe for baked peaches that I decided to tweak it a little to try for myself.

Here are the ingredients I used and how I made my baked peaches:

Ingredients-

  • Peaches
  • Cinnamon
  • Honey
  • Butter

Instructions-
I cut each peach in half, took out the cores, and cleaned out each center a little bit. After that I sprinkled cinnamon on top of each half, placed a small pat of butter into each center (I used less than Sara), and at the end I placed one dollop of honey into the center of each peach.

I baked the peaches at 300 degrees (Fahrenheit) for 20 minutes.

Once the peaches were out of the oven I took a spoon and scooped up the liquid in the center of each peach and then drizzled the spoonful over the entire half of the peach.

All in all, I was pleased with how it turned out! Next time I think I will coat it in a bit more cinnamon and maybe even try a little vanilla. Overall it was a nice recipe to play with and a great blend of tart and sweet.

If you try your own version of baked peaches, I would truly enjoy hearing about it!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. These looks really yummy! I made homemade peach ice cream last year, so I think I wanna try this this year!!

    P.S. thanks for the sweet congrats on my blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you enjoy the baked peaches! Homemade peach icecream sounds super yummy.

      You are so very welcome. =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!