Friday, June 20, 2014

The Sleeping Fairy...

Today I don't have many words to share. Instead I would like to share a story with a few simple sentences and pictures that I took last night. I hope you enjoy it.

The Sleeping Fairy

There once was a fairy who fell into a deep sleep. For more than a thousand days she slept within the woods. She was guarded by the friendly beasts who loved her.



Until one day she was awoken by a sound. It was a sound that she had never heard.



She looked up at the sky and remembered the day she slipped into her slumber. She remembered the beasts who kindly cared for her. She remembered and she saw the world anew.



Many stories conclude with the words, "The end." But, for this particular story, it was truly the beginning.

Simply,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!