Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Snake skin transformation...




One evening when I arrived home from working on campus, I noticed that a snake had shed its skin near our porch. I stopped as soon as I saw it and looked at it for a moment before I dashed inside to get my camera.

Now, I will be honest, I felt a strange mixture of joy while appreciating the intricate beauty of the skin and uneasiness in being so near something that was a part of the snake. However, I pushed through the skin crawly sensation I felt (pun intended) to appreciate the beauty.

As I sat and looked at the skin I thought about transformation. I feel like I have grown and changed so much over this school year. I worked my first office job as a workstudy on campus and learned so much about working in an office environment. I completed Business Calculus with a B, which I would have thought of as an impossible task if someone told me I would do that two years ago. I've continued to grow, learn, and change in many ways too.

Transformation isn't always easy, but even the process that is left behind can be beautiful in its own way.

Sincerely,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!