Tuesday, May 13, 2014

DIY: Napkin Banner...



Hello everyone!

Today I am excited to share a quick DIY project with all of you. I took a little time to create a birthday banner out of napkins and thought it would be fun to share the project here on the blog. Enjoy!

Before we begin looking at the steps the first thing you need to do is gather your supplies.

Here is what you need:

1. Scissors
2. Clear tape
3. A packet of napkins (I found mine on clearance for only $0.89!)
4. Ribbon

Now that you have gathered all of your supplies, place one napkin on a flat surface in front of you. Make sure that the thick folded side of the napkin is the side furthest away from you. Then carefully cut off part of each side of the napkin to create a triangle shape.



Once you've cut the napkin, unfold your center triangle and you will see that you have two separate diamonds that are ready to be folded and hung.


Fold the two diamonds back into triangles.


Now it is time to place the triangles onto your ribbon. Cut the strand of ribbon the length that you desire. Fold the triangle over the strand of ribbon and use clear tape to tape each side of the banner triangle near the ribbon.


Repeat these steps to create and hang as many banner triangles as you need and then hang up your lovely project!


I hope you've enjoyed this DIY project!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!