Monday, May 19, 2014

Birthday weekend...


My birthday came and then it went. It left me one year older and richer in memories than I was before it came.

I thought I would take a minute to share a few highlight of what made this birthday extra special.

1. Quality time with a few people that you love dearly is an incredible gift on a birthday. I was able to enjoy so much quality time with loved ones and I was spoiled far more than I could have ever expected. In an effort to remain more in the moment, I chose to mostly take pictures with an insta-camera. (It helps me stay more in the moment than if I use my nicer camera.) So, below I created an Insta-Picture collage with the scanned copies.




2. A meal made with kindness is nourishing to the body and the heart. My sweet Momma made me a very yummy meal. It happens to be a Vegan dish that is one of my very favorite things to eat. It was so yummy!





3. Crinkle-nosed laughter is the very best face to wear on your birthday. Really. That is the best face. I am so thankful my sister captured this picture of my laughter.


All in all, this was one of the best birthdays I have ever had.

I am so thankful for the love, laughter, and blessings in my life.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!