Sunday, October 13, 2013

New hair...



Life lately has been such a new season.

List of new-

1. I am actually doing well (and dare I say it?) enjoying my math course. This is new and very unexpected.
2. I am working my very first office job this year.
3. I'm taking a creative writing class.
4. I am incredibly peaceful these days.
Anxiety and stress are the lowest they've has been in a long time.
5. I've started volunteering as a reading tutor one morning a week.
6. I'm writing more and getting a little braver in dreaming about/submitting work for publication consideration.
7. I am learning to be content in singleness again.

There are so many new things that I decided I wanted a fresh haircut. I've been missing my short hair so I went and had it chopped short yesterday. It feels so wonderful to have short hair again!

I am thankful for the newness of so many things. But, most of all, I am thankful for the peacefulness I'm experiencing these days.

Thoughts to ponder-
Do you have any new things going on these days?
What are you enjoying about the current season you're in?

Simply,
Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!