Thursday, September 12, 2013

Math dreams and creative things...



This is what my mind looks like tonight. I am currently studying for my first math test and my brain is a mish-mosh of numbers, words, and thoughts. I've studied and studied and studied today. Now I do believe I will head to bed early. I will curl up under blankets and rest my tired mind.

In some ways it is hard to believe that I haven't posted anything in this space since August. On the other hand, it makes total sense. Life is very busy right now. I am working part time at a job I truly enjoy, taking a full course load of classes, and I am striving to make good grades which means that I am investing lots of time into studying. I do not have as much time for creative outlets such as this blog and my craft projects. But, never fear! I am still taking time for creativity and I am not giving up on this blog. However, I'm coming to realize that this blog space isn't as high of a priority right now.

I would like to thank those of you who still read this little space of mine and leave comments from time to time. I hope that the little bits I do post in this busy season will bring a smile to at least one person's face and encouragement to at least one person's heart.

Before I go I did want to share a bit of creativity I've been able to enjoy recently. My dear friend Sara Beth is getting married! I have the privilege of being one of her bridesmaids and I recently helped her with some wedding related things. We tea-stained white lace dresses for the bridesmaids to wear.



I wanted to share a quick picture from the time and I hope to share pictures of (at least) my dress once I get it back. I am also currently working on headbands that the bridesmaids may wear. Even during this busy season I am finding time to be at least a little creative.

Now, off I go to curl up in bed and dream dreams where math equations swirl in my head.

Thoughts to ponder-

Does math excite you, tire you, or a combination of both?
How do you find time for creativity during busy times?

Simply,
Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!