Friday, September 27, 2013

Annie time...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled





Yesterday I had a few blissfully free hours of an afternoon at home. I filled it with so many lovely things! I did laundry, hung up autumn decorations, rested, sang, wrote, prayed, and enjoyed an outdoor adventure time with my Annie girl.

One of my favorite things to do is spend time outdoors with my dog Annie. She investigates the surroundings, pays close attention to smells, and keeps an eye out for cats. I watch my lovely brown eyed buddy roam around the yard, gaze at the songbirds, squirrels, tiny plants, tinier bugs, and the vast expanse of sky. There are so many intricacies to notice outdoors. There are so many things to appreciate! It is beautiful. It is especially beautiful to appreciate afternoon adventures with Annie now that I spend so much time indoors at work and school.

So, Annie and I captured a little of one of our adventures on video and a few photographs to share with all of you.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Simply,
Sarah

P.S. In case you were wondering...Any time is good for Annie time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!