Monday, August 5, 2013

Visiting Murphy...

Murphy


Murphy eyes.

I am currently away taking care of one of my very favorite dogs named Murphy. (The photos above are actually from when I took care of him last summer.)

My reason for being quiet here on the blog lately is because I am spending lots of time with that handsome Mastiff and I do not have a way to process my photos right now. I have to say that if there were ever a good reason to be quieter on the blog it is to be spending time with the sweetest brown eyed Mastiff. I will be back to blogging come Friday though and promise to share some recent photos of the handsome pup.

He is truly the sweetest dog!

And, here is a glimpse of what else I will blog about soon...

Photos of Murphy (as mentioned),
A yummy vegetarian recipe,
A impromptu photo session my sister and I had,
Post about college,
Crochet project post,
A bookish post,
And possibly a health update.

Thoughts to ponder-

Do you know any super sweet dogs?
If you too are a blogger, what are some posts you hope to publish soon?

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. what a cute dog! can't wait for more pictures
    firozablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! More pictures coming as soon as I get back to my normal computer access!

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!