Thursday, August 15, 2013

My baby sister is an adult...

Lovely Dana

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Time flies by so quickly! This week my baby sister turned 18. She is truly kind, thoughtful, loving, artistic and beautiful. She is one of my very best friends and I am so proud of the woman she has become. I can't wait to continue watching her grow. She is so dear to me.

We've been celebrating with yummy Alaskan Salmon from our Uncle Bill, homemade bread, and delicious cake and ice-cream. I look forward to continuing celebrations this weekend and with a tea we will be hosting in her honor in a few weeks.

Thoughts to ponder-
Does time seem to fly by quickly?
How do you make the most of the special days that come along like birthdays?

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!