Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby Elijah...

Elijah and his Momma

Elijah and I

Baby feet...

Elijah

Today I was blessed to have the opportunity to see my friend Laura and meet her precious baby boy Elijah. I went by for a visit and to give her two baby hats I made for her little guy. It was wonderful to see her.

I always marvel at the incredible tiny features of babies and the reality that all of us were once so small. Elijah is a precious little one and he is blessed to have two amazing parents that love him so very much. I truly couldn't help but smile as I uploaded these photos. The gift of life is such a precious thing.

It is incredible to think about the fact that I met Laura before she was married, attended her wedding, photographed her baby shower, and now I have met the little life that grew inside of her. I have held Elijah, heard him cry, felt him grasp my finger tightly, and looked into his beautiful eyes. It is truly miraculous.

Today I am in awe and thankful for the incredible reminders in life of God's faithfulness.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!