Friday, August 9, 2013
A week with this handsome guy...
I spent a week with a handsome guy named Murphy. Well, actually, he is a handsome dog. He is also one of the sweetest dogs I know. This was actually my second time to pet-sit him. The only difference was that last summer I took care of Murphy and another little dog, but this summer I just had Murphy while his owners were away on vacation.
While I was away I lacked my normal access to upload and process my photos. So, I couldn't post photos of this handsome pup until I was back home. (Now you get a Murphy photo overload. But, he is cute so that is okay, right?) Along with the photos I thought it would be fun to post a top five fact list about Mr. Murphy.
1. Murphy is a huge dog. This should come as no surprise since he is a Mastiff after all. But, upon returning home my medium size dog seems so tiny, especially her head seems tiny. Even though Murphy is huge over all he is a gentle giant. The only times he is not gentle is if his people or his yard/house are threatened or if he is too excited sometimes he doesn't know his own strength when he paws at you.
2. Murphy LOVES belly rubs! He will roll over as soon as you get close to him so that you can rub his belly.
3. Murphy can be a bit stubborn, but I have come to find that is true of most pets.
4. Murphy can make very funny faces when he squishes his cheeks against the floor or rests his head in funny ways.
5. And, last, but not least, Murphy has incredible brown eyes. His eyes are especially incredible when they are in the sunlight.
I hope you enjoyed seeing photos of Murphy! Now that I am back home I look forward to regular blogging once again.
Thoughts to ponder-
What do you think of Murphy?
Have you ever pet-sitted?