Friday, July 5, 2013

Postcard: July...

4th Post Card

My dog Annie and I took a little time to create a postcard from our Independence Day celebrations.

We hope those of you in the U.S. had a safe and happy Independence Day!

It was a low key day here. I spent it with some of my family at home. I enjoyed little things such as quickly crocheting a simple red, white, and blue headband and eating ice-cream. My family and I watched fireworks on TV this year and we watched a video of the Pledge of Allegiance.

I am thankful for the little blessings of the day. But, most of all, I am thankful for the blessing of our freedom and the impact of our country's foundation.

Thoughts to ponder-

What did you enjoy about yesterday?
What are some of your favorite Independence Day memories?

Simply,
Sarah 

2 comments:

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!