Saturday, July 13, 2013

My Momma is home...



Goodness, me!
I can't believe the last time I posted was July 5th!

I missed writing in this blog space, but I have been very busy. You see, my beautiful Momma was away for two weeks visiting her family in Alaska. This meant that I was quite busy helping "hold down the fort" while she was away. I missed her very much. When she takes trips like this I always have a greater appreciation for how much she does as the incredible mom that she is.

The above photos were Instagram pictures from her welcome home today. I selected a few lovely red roses for her, made her a heart out of Dove chocolates, and helped my Dad and siblings get the house extra tidy for her return. And, do you see the center photo of me smiling? Well, that is the smile of a gal very joyous to have her Momma back home.

Now that I will be able to get into a more normal routine with my family I look forward to getting back to a more normal blog routine as well.

Thoughts to ponder-

Do you have any welcome home memories?
If you were to welcome home someone you love, what welcome home gifts would you give?

Simply,
Sarah  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!