Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lollipop and lion lad...

Lollipop Lad

Lion Look

Lion's Eye1

Lion's Eye2


My youngest brother has a lot of energy. Sometimes this energy can drive me crazy and try my patience, but sometimes it can make me laugh and smile. Sometimes his exuberance even inspires me. Tonight we channeled some of his energy into a circus inspired photo session. The way he posed with the lollipop put a great big goofy grin on my face.

I love my little brother. I love making memories like this with him. The memories where we laugh, smile, have fun, and be a little extra silly.

So, tonight I am thankful for my lollipop and lion lad and the fun memories we make together.

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!