Monday, May 20, 2013

Take time to blow bubbles...

B&W Bubbles Begin

B&W Bubbles

I do not know what tomorrow will hold within its hours. I do not know what unexpected things will occur. Tomorrow may bring happy surprises or it may bring discouraging news. I do not know. And so, I went out into the breezy afternoon. I held a yellow bubble bottle in my hand and blew bubbles into the wind. The wind carried the bubbles every direction that is described upon a compass rose. The bubbles danced and shimmered for me. And, I gave thanks to God for the wind, the bubbles, and the grace that I am overwhelmed by.

When a tomorrow feels so unknown take time to blow bubbles, watch them dance, choose to smile, and give thanks. It is a wonderful way to spend part of a Monday.

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!