Saturday, May 25, 2013

Laura's baby shower...

Today I was blessed to be able to attend a baby shower for a very dear friend. Her name is Laura.

Laura has one of the most beautiful smiles of anyone I know, a loving heart, and her faith in Christ is so encouraging to see. I enjoyed capturing glimpses of her and her shower today with my camera. The details of the shower were so sweet and the food was very tasty. I could write about all of the beautiful details, but instead I will simply let the pictures show you.  

Banner

Little shirt...

His name

Little shoes...

Food1

Little Snack

Food2

Little cupcakes3

Pretty Table1

Little cupcakes1

Little cupcakes2

Fruit

Baby

Lovely, Laura...
This photo of Laura makes me smile. Laura was simply sitting down in her chair as it was time to open gifts and yet she looked so very beautiful.

Laura Laugh

Laura

Laura and I

Happy weekend!


Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!