Monday, May 27, 2013

A time of quiet...

Weary Rain, Weary Me

I am going to be quiet for awhile. For now, I will not share why. But, I am walking through a hard time. The good news is that I have a God who faithfully covers me in grace like an umbrella amidst a weary rain. The good news is that amidst this ache and pain I have relief, I have the joy that is so different from what you typically think of when you think of joy. I have the steady calm joy that is wrapped up in peace like a special object that you choose even though it seems strange. And, the other good news is I have the most amazing family and friends. I couldn't ask for better love, support, and genuine care.

Someday, I will be able to share a little. Not all the details, but I will be able to share. And, I trust that this difficult time is going to be used for good. I am relieved, but also aching.

I appreciate prayer. I will be back. But, for now on the blog and other social media I need to be quiet.

I hope your Memorial weekend has been good. Thank you to those of you who read and visit this little blog abode.


Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking time to pray for me after church a few weeks ago. And thank you, too, for blessing me with so much encouragement and reminding me to "smell the roses" thru your blog postings! Many Blessings Always!
    Margaret Sides

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!
      I am so glad that my writing blesses you.

      Many blessings to you too!

      -Sarah

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!