Monday, April 1, 2013

Space 2.0...

I was much quieter here on the blog last week than I had intended to be due to not feeling well most of the week. I am feeling back to normal now and hope that everyone had a lovely Easter! On this Magnificent Monday  I would like to share a story and photo set.

Recently I was in my living room on a sunny afternoon and decided to try a specific photography concept again, but this time with natural lighting. This photography style is created by placing my camera upon the floor with the lens facing the ceiling. I then bend and move to place myself and other objects in interesting ways that seem as though I'm floating or flying in space. I call this photo set "Space 2.0" and I'm excited to share it with you. Part of the reason I'm excited to share it is because this time my sister also participated!

I hope you enjoy this photo set.

Space.2-Fly

Space.2-Smile

Space.2-Swish

Space.2-Sisters

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

P.S. Back in November I wrote a post about an imaginative space adventure. I called it, Hall Light Inspired. Today's post is a sort of sequel to that post. If you enjoyed these photos you can click one of the green links to see the photo set when I first discovered this photography concept.  

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cool photos! What a great idea - I love it! I would like to spend some time getting back into photography again...but I have no spare time!

    Keep it up - you are so creative!

    Sue

    Live with CFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sue!

      I hope sometime you can find little windows to use for photography. It has been such a healthy creative outlet for me even during the more difficult times.

      Thank you!

      -Sarah

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!