Monday, April 15, 2013

Praying for Boston...

Pausing a moment.

I would like to take time to pause today and instead of writing my typical Magnificent Monday post be a little quieter in response to the Boston marathon explosions today.

I saw the news on the tv at school and quickly walked to the library to look it up online. My heart aches for the loss of life and my prayers are with those who are hurt. I am also praying for the loved ones of those who are hurt and the loved ones of those who have died.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!