Thursday, April 25, 2013

Nearing the end of spring semester...


One of the "rules" of blogging is to not repost a photo more than once. Well, I am purposefully going against that "rule" today. I posted this photo last year when I was amidst the final stretch of the fall semester. I am now in the final stretch of the spring semester. I think this photo may become a "final stretch of the semester" tradition. So, you may see it again in the future. I am indeed in the midst of the final stretch of the semester. I have been and will continue to be much quieter around here until finals week is over. 

The good news? I am looking forward to writing and photographing a lot more come summer time! I decided I needed to rest this summer instead of taking summer classes. Part of the time of rest will be used to be creative. I am very much looking forward to it. 

Amidst all of this studying and project completing I enjoy taking little music breaks. Last night I found a song that I really like! It is called Stealing Romance by the Milk Carton Kids. There is one particularly poetic line that I could listen to over and over again- "I'll be the step in your slow dance, this time." Such a wonderful line! Poetry in music! (I have listened to the song at least seven times.) If you would like to download it and some of their other songs they have up some music on NoiseTrade. Here is the link

Have a great rest of your week! I look forward to being back once the final stretch of spring semester is done.

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun creative summer. That is what I am looking forward too as well! I have re-caught my knitting fever and signed up for cake decorating classes so far. I was creatively starved-I am going to have to make sure that doesn't happen next fall.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!