Tuesday, April 16, 2013

20 before 20...

20 before 20

In about a month I will be 20. It is such a strange thought. Good, but strange.

I am looking forward to turning 20, yet I want to appreciate these last few days before I turn 20. So, I decided to make a list of course! Specifically, I decided to come up with a list of 20 things to do before my birthday. I chose little things to celebrate the little blessings in life that would make special memories.


20 Before 20


1. Blow bubbles
2. Watch a sunset while listening to Crickets n’ Fireflies by Drew Barefoot
3. Go on a picnic
4. Dance and twirl
5. Bake a new cookie recipe
6. Finger paint
7. Drink a cup of mint tea with vanilla and almond milk
8. Read the book of Nehemiah
9. Finish this spring semester well
10. Photograph wildflowers
11. Watch a sunrise while listening to The Glorious Unknown by Drew Barefoot
12. Read five poems aloud
13. Journal everyday (note: for 20 days)
14. Start a crocheted picnic/park blanket
15. Read Winnie the Pooh
16. Hold a single red balloon
17. Smell flowers in a floral shopping area
18. Walk around a bookstore
19. Write a new song
20. Ride a bike. (Or, at least try since it has been so long since I last did!)

As I was thinking about the days before my birthday, I decided to also jot down a quick list for my birthday day.

On my birthday day-

1. Wear a flower crown upon my head.
2. Wear a happy springtime dress
3. Write a prayer of thanks and praise for all my years and all my days
4. Spend time with my family
5. See Luke and hold his hand
6. Blow out at least one candle on top of a cupcake
7. Sing and maybe dance
8. Get white daisies
9. Cherish the time.

Do you like making lists? Have you ever made a pre-birthday list?

Simply,
Sarah

Edit- Once I complete an item on the list I will go back and underline it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!