Today I was inspired by Bridget over at the Deer Circus to photograph a set of spring things.
So, off I went and gathered together a set of spring things that make me smile.
I own each item and each brings a smile to my face for different reasons.
Here is the list in no particular order...
1. A lovely floral mug I bought at a thrift store last year.
2. Light blue nail polish that reminds me of Alaska.
3. Pretty stationary. (One of my rules- Always carry pretty stationary in your purse. You never know when you will need to write a note to cheer up a stranger or simply just because.)
4. The Pooh Dictionary by A.R. Melrose! Because, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite silly ol' bear.
5. Pretty pencil with hearts. (Fact- I took all of my History tests this semester with a pretty red version of that pencil. It helped me remember to smile when I was trying to remember dates.)
6. Cream pearl necklace. (Pretty sure they aren't real pearls, but I don't particularly need the real thing.)
7. Lastly, but not least, a fabric flower I'll be turning into a headband soon.
What are some of your favorite things?