Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring things...

Today I was inspired by Bridget over at the Deer Circus to photograph a set of spring things.

So, off I went and gathered together a set of spring things that make me smile.

Spring things...

Spring things1...

Spring things2...

I own each item and each brings a smile to my face for different reasons.

Here is the list in no particular order...

1. A lovely floral mug I bought at a thrift store last year.
2. Light blue nail polish that reminds me of Alaska.
3. Pretty stationary. (One of my rules- Always carry pretty stationary in your purse. You never know when you will need to write a note to cheer up a stranger or simply just because.)
4. The Pooh Dictionary by A.R. Melrose! Because, Winnie the Pooh is my favorite silly ol' bear.
5. Pretty pencil with hearts. (Fact- I took all of my History tests this semester with a pretty red version of that pencil. It helped me remember to smile when I was trying to remember dates.)
6. Cream pearl necklace. (Pretty sure they aren't real pearls, but I don't particularly need the real thing.)
7. Lastly, but not least, a fabric flower I'll be turning into a headband soon.

What are some of your favorite things?

Simply,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. That floral mug is definitely appropriate for Spring! Adore :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a thrift store find that I'm very fond of.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful little collection of spring things! It is so important to find joy in little things like these... I especially love the mug & the stationary! Floral is my favorite!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Isn't floral just grand?

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!