Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Creative Spring Break: Day 2...

Untitled

(The collage above is a sample of photos Luke and I took yesterday.)

Yesterday was a very nice day.

Luke and I spent most of the day together. It was filled with a yummy lunch, running by the bank, haircuts, time with his family, and park adventures! As I had mentioned to Luke a few days ago, I had been craving park time since the weather had turned so nice lately. So, we went on a little park excursion for a few hours together. It was such a nice day out and we enjoyed a bit of music time together and took time to capture a few photographs for a project we're working on.

All in all, it was a blessing to spend time together, be creative, play music, and make some memories. 

Thus, my Day 2 creative project was photographing our time together at the park. 

I'll share today's creative project sometime tomorrow.

Do you like park adventures?

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!