Monday, March 11, 2013

Creative Spring Break: Day 1...

This week I decided to begin a new series called Creative Spring Break.
A Magnificent Monday seemed the perfect day to begin!

During the rest of spring break I have decided to do at least one creative thing each day. I plan to document each day here on the blog. Today is day one and so I decided to enjoy some fresh air while doing my first creative project.

Day 1- Dandelion Crown. (And, bonus! It can double as a necklace if you want it to.)

Creative Spring Break2

Creative Spring Break1

Creative spring break3

If you would like to make a flower/weed crown during spring break I'll share a few tips!

Flower Crown tips...

Have you ever made a flower/weed crown?

I hope those of you who are on spring break are enjoying it! But, even if you aren't on spring break, I hope you too will take a little time to enjoy creative moments this week.

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah 

4 comments:

  1. What a nice way to spend your spring break!

    The flower crown is very pretty.

    Enjoy your spring break!

    Sue

    Live with CFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sue!

      I hope you and your boys have a good spring break too!

      -Sarah

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Husband and I are going to do a photo shoot in April and I wanted a flower crown but didn't know how exactly to make one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
      I hope you too have fun making a flower crown for your photo session!

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!