Friday, March 15, 2013

Barefooted evenings...

Annie and I spring night...

I often like to sit outside with my bare feet resting on the cool steps as spring begins to arrive. Tonight I sat and watched the sunset for a little while. My sweet dog Annie was with me and I chuckled when I thought, "She likes to have barefooted evenings outside too." (Well, I guess in her case it would be bare paws.) So, I placed the flowers by her paws and took a picture of her too.

It's funny, I've never been as much of a dog person, but I always enjoy back porch times with Annie girl. She can drive me crazy sometimes, but those times of sitting on the back porch rubbing her back are nice. We both like these sort of barefooted evenings.

Spring break is drawing to a close. Soon it will be back to books, college classes, studying, and such. But, this break has been good. It has been good to rest, to spend time with people, to be creative, and simply be able to take a step back and look at school plans as well as the future. Spring break can be a nice time to rest and breathe. 

Happy Friday to you!

I'm off to enjoy some homemade pizza and family time tonight.

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty flowers! I am happy to see you have enjoyed your spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!