Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday, hearts, and blessings...

Heart moment.....

Amidst the ups and downs of your Monday I hope you've taken a little time to find Magnificence this Monday.

The picture above is not from today. It is actually from weeks ago when I went to a Jane Austen themed party. My sweet sister did my hair, I wore a dress my mom wore in Junior high, and one of my brothers thoughtfully took the picture. I smile each time I look at it and how it turned out after I edited it. I thought I would share it today since it fits my mood. 

A few Magnificent bits from my day-

1. Watching two sweet kids tonight and getting to glimpse the beauty of parents who have adopted.
2. Writing a new poem.
3. God's grace.
4. The blessing of being able to bless someone else.
5. A sweet note my littlest brother just gave me.
6. And a silly one- I bought a Valentine's Day dress. My practical self is shaking its head at how giddy my girly self is about that heart patterned dress. Yet, I am giddy nonetheless.

What has been Magnificent about your Monday?

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went to a Jane Austen themed party! How sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!