Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sentimental rain...

Rain...

Hello everyone!

It's a nice rainy day around here. I was blessed to enjoy time with my fellow today. We went to breakfast, had music time together, and then simply enjoyed visiting and watching the rain whilst sitting in a coffee shop. I'm so very blessed to know Luke.

We've almost been courting a year! It's amazing to think about. (For those of you new to the blog, you can read the start to the story of Luke and I in poetry form here.) It's fascinating to look back and see how much our relationship has grown over the past year.

I think rainy days make me all the more mellow and even more sentimental.

So, rainy sentimentality brings you a photo collage...

Untitled

How is your Wednesday?
Do rainy days stir up sentimentality in you too?

Simply,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!