Tuesday, January 22, 2013

PicMonkey Valentine edits...

Happy socks rock!

Hello everyone!

I'm taking a short break before homework time to share a bit of happy news. Last night I discovered that PicMonkey has put up their Valentine themed edits! I've been having so much fun with them. There are some new beautiful fonts, fun filters, banners, heart stickers, and more! What are you waiting for? Go take a look!

Oh, and just for the record, happy socks rock. I believe that colorful and fun socks are the most enjoyable ones.

I hope your week is going well!

If you use the Valentine themed edits too I'd enjoying hearing what some of your favorites are.

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Colorful socks are the cutest!! :)
    Off to check out what is new on PicMonkey... fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!