Monday, January 7, 2013

Little centers...

Little gifts...

A very Magnificent Monday  to you!

So often we speak of Mondays in such a grim manner, which is why I began this series a long time ago to bring a little cheer to Mondays. During the past few months I missed some Mondays, but I'm back now!

Today I wanted to share a few photos with you. Last month I had a bouquet of lovely yellow flowers. I kept them a nice long time inside, but after awhile it was time to say goodbye to them. But, instead of simply throwing them away, I decided to take apart the flowers and photograph the bits in interesting ways. The centers turned out to be what interested me most that day so I chose to make them the "stars" of that particular photo time.

There is so much beauty in flowers, yet it is so much more than just the flower as a whole. The centers by themselves remind me of something that might grow under the sea. All in all, they are little gifts. They brought a few smiles to my days last month and I hope that the photos will bring a few smiles to your face today.


Little centers 1...

Little centers 2...

Little centers 3...

May your Mondays be Magnificent!

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. they do sort of look like little sea sponges, eh? :) lovely photographs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is exactly what I thought!
      Thank you!

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!