Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introducing Wendy...

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Today I would like to introduce you to Wendy! (The Fujifilm Instax mini 25.)


Wendy....

Wendy is my new camera-friend. I used the last of my Christmas money to buy Wendy.
I'm so very excited! I've had a little bit of fun today taking a few pictures and hope to take a few more tomorrow. My hope is that Wendy will be with me to document special moments and memories this year. Whether it is a moment with Luke, a gift from a friend, or a celebration for someone, I hope to take Wendy along to capture special little moments.

I think that Wendy and Desi will make a good camera team.

Desi as seen by Wendy....

Happy weekend to you!

Simply,
Sarah

14 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful camera! Have lots of fun with it xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO fun! I would love one of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super fun!
      I hope one day you can get one.

      Delete
  3. I have a mini 7 and I am in love with it. XD
    I'm just horrible at using it. I can never get the right setting when I'm outside. Some pictures look lovely and then if I experiment and change the setting it comes out horrible. -.- I try not to change the setting too often.

    Enjoy the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!
      I'm super happy with mine.
      I do feel it will take a bit to get used to lighting.
      Which, is a little more costly with film than with digital.
      But, that is part of the fun.

      Continue enjoying your little camera friend!

      Delete
  4. This has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Hope you'll take great photos with it. Happy "snapshotting"!
    Hugs and kisses!
    Love, Andreea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I hope to take some great photos too.

      Thanks for your kind comment.

      Delete
  5. ah! very jealous! cant wait to see what pictures you take, have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope to share pictures soon.

      Delete
  6. Awe, they are so fun! I love mine!! :)
    Can't wait to see some of the photos you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun! I'm glad you enjoy yours.
      Thanks! I hope to share some of my pictures soon.

      Delete
  7. Aw, I've been wanting one forever!!! Love this! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!