Thursday, January 17, 2013

First week of second semester...

Edges of imagination touching reality...

It is nearing the end of the first week of my second semester of college. It's been a full week. A mixed blend of expected, unexpected, adventures, interactions, learning, and so much more.

Tonight as I was sitting in the living room after a long day at school Momma said, "Oh! This is beautiful. Listen." She read me the quote that I placed in the photo above. It is from a book she is reading called- The Girl in the Glass  by Susan Meissner. I normally do not quote books that I have not read myself, but she said it is a wonderful book and I trust her. And, the quote stirred inspiration in me.

It caused me to think about the edges of imagination. The word "canvas" in it made me think about this post and how much has changed since then.

God is so very good.

Tomorrow I look forward to filling out a possible job application and my room-cleaning/laundry day.
Saturday I look forward to attending a festivity and spending time with Luke for his birthday.
Sunday I'm very excited to celebrate one year of courtship with Luke.

But, tonight, tonight I take time to slow down, to prepare for rest, and to think about the imagination canvas and the reality of life. The beauty, the ache, the wonder and the sorrow that is the mixture of it all.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!