Thursday, January 3, 2013

A heart may miss someone...

When you miss someone....

Treasure the moment...

I may have been missing someone this week.
I may have a family that likes to give me a hard time, but that also loves me enough to do silly things for me. (Like, drive to a restaurant that is farther away just so I could see that someone.)
I may be learning.
I may have a hard time getting past my practicality and how silly it seems to miss someone like this.
I may still be a little timid. (Or, maybe a lot.) 
I may be learning to give myself permission to feel, to miss, and open my heart a little.
Not all at once, not rushing, or going crazy. But, a little.

It may be a funny thing, learning to allow your heart to trust, to open a little, to be okay with missing someone.

This may be my noncommittal way of saying-
I'm learning heart lessons, that it is okay to miss someone, and to treasure the moments you're blessed with.

Simply,
Sarah


2 comments:

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!