Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snowflakes gracing hair...

Snow hair1

Snow Hair2

Snow Hair3

Snow Hair4

Snow Hair5

My beautiful Sissy asked me to take pictures of the snow in her hair. There is something so very beautiful about snow flakes landing. I stood watching the snow as it gracefully fell and clung to her long wavy hair. She was right, it positively had to be photographed.

It is amazing how some of the simplest things can be so beautiful. Desi continues to help me search for glory and beauty amidst the daily memory making times.

A funny side note in regards to Desi- I wasn't sure how these photos were going to turn out. I had put Desi (my camera) in a plastic bag to help keep the moisture of the snow off. The lens was the only thing outside of the bag. So, for all of these shots I was having to look through thick plastic. During the actual picture taking I really didn't know how well the photos were looking. So, it was more of photography by "feel" with a little bit of visibility. I'm so pleased with how they turned out!

What do you think? Can you see the beauty of snowflakes gracing strands of hair?

Simply,
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty shots! I love seeing snowflakes up close! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! Snowflakes are so beautiful.
      I did! I hope you did too! =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!