Monday, December 3, 2012

Nose in a book...

Nose in a book...

Dear everyone,

I truly hope that you have had a Magnificent Monday!

I'm tired and off to bed. However, I couldn't sleep until I took the time to wish you a Magnificent Monday!

I need to be honest, you may not hear from me again until this semester is over. I'm down to the final stretch of things with all the final projects and tests. So, please don't be surprised if you don't see any posts from me until after December 13th. I will miss blogging, but at the moment it feels like I simply won't have time.

I'm off to sleep. I'll be spending this week and the next with my nose in my notebooks and school books, my eyes on writing assignments, and my mind working hard to convince my emotions to finish the semester well. The study books won't be as pleasant as a book of fiction, but I will have time for fiction soon.

Goodnight everyone!

I look forward to sharing more once winter break is here.

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for setting priorities and focusing on what is important at the time! Good luck with the end of the semester. My college son is in the final stretch, too - finals next week and then a nice, long break.

    Good luck!

    Sue

    Great Books for Kids and Teens

    Live with CFS

    ReplyDelete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!