Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lessons for my heart sparked by a shirt...

Remember...

There are lessons that I've learned this year that I want to remember.
Sometimes, lessons are sparked by funny things. That shirt is such a case. To any other individual, that shirt may be simply a floral printed top with tiny mustard buttons. But, for me, it is more than that. God taught me a lesson with that shirt and He used it to work on my heart. As my heart was worked on, truth was spoken, and I've grown. The details of the lessons and heart-workings are mine. It is for my journal pages and my heart. Yet, part of what I use this blog for is to save memories. So, this one is for me-

Future self,

When you read this post take time to remember. Remember lessons that you have learned from a shirt that reminds you of your Grandmother's home and many other things. Don't forget the way this shirt sparked lessons for your heart. Remember.


I hope that all of you are having a wonderful weekend!

I have a fun little post to share tomorrow!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!