Sunday, December 30, 2012

I will stand on Daddy's feet...

Little Soldier song...

The Dance Floor...

My Feet...

Daddy's Feet...

Dancing Time...

Stand on Daddy's Feet...

I love my Daddy so very much.
When I heard Mindy Gledhill's song Little Soldier earlier this month I cried.
Sometimes a song moves you. (That song still moves me every time I listen to it.) After I listened to that song that first time I was inspired to photograph dancing and standing on Daddy's feet. My amazing Daddy agreed to help my inspiration become a reality.

And so, tonight, we took pictures. Then we turned the camera off, we danced to the song, and I sang along for my Daddy. We danced as if I were ten, even though it was just pretend.

I love my Daddy very much.
I treasure memory making moments like these.

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!