Monday, December 31, 2012

Beetle-Bud and I wish you...

A very Magnificent Monday  to you!

Today I would like to introduce you to someone...

His name is Beetle-Bud.
He's a rather grand little friend of mine.

We met in Doodle Land the other day when he suddenly appeared in the Avenue of White. I thought he was a rather  kind and dashing little beetle so I invited him to come for a visit sometime. So, yesterday he met me outside for a visit...

Beetle Bud and I...

We enjoyed a nice little chat about books and which tea is best to drink on a winter day. Then he went back to his little house in Doodle Land.

But, I sent him a little letter asking if he would help me wish all of you a happy new year. Being the kind little beetle that he is he wholeheartedly agreed. So, all the way from Doodle Land, Beetle-Bud decorated his house with cheerful new year's stars and sent a picture my way. I then added a happy little greeting for all of you.

All in all, we wish you a very happy new year!

Goodbye 2012...

May your new year's eve be fun, festive, and safe.

Many smiles and blessings!

Simply,
Sarah  (And, Beetle-Bud) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!