Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Sick Teacup and Get Well Soup…

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

I'm miserably sick with strep right now. In fact, I feel a bit like this teacup doodle that I made.

Sick Teacup

The good news is that they can give you medicine for strep.
The bad news is strep has always made me feel terrible and throughout my life I seem to be very prone to catching it.

~sigh~

So, I'm off to rest some more.
I hope to return to regular posting, school, and life outside of my bed very soon!

In the mean time, I'll imagine a friendly bowl of soup sending me get well wishes...

Get Well Soup

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Your soup illustration is so adorable!! I love it!!

    I am so sorry you are sick. When I was a kid I got strep a lot, so I know how that feels... no good!! I hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I'm so glad you liked it!

      Thank you for your sweet comment. I've gotten strep a lot over the years too. I'm glad to be feeling better now! =)

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!