Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still sick, but these made me smile...

Well, I'm still sick.
But,  tonight is the first time that I've felt a little less miserable.
Hooray!

I hope that tomorrow brings even more improvement and enough energy to shower.

In the mean time, there are a few things that have made me smile amidst feeling miserable.
So, I thought I would share in hopes that you'll smile too.

Two things that made me smile and one that made me laugh...

1. This super sweet video/song-



2. When she said pink I laughed so ridiculously hard. Really, if you need a laugh, just watch her answer the question with, "PINK!"



3. This cute and goofy print...Link to I Love You So Much Print

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!