Friday, November 30, 2012

Hall light inspired...

Once upon a time last night, the hall light reminded me of the moon.

The moon lamp...

The moon lamp with flower cloud...

It glowed so brightly in its space like sky.

Then I imagined what it might be like to float in outer space...

Floating in space...


Floating

I went on an adventure.

But, after awhile I thought it best to come back down to earth.

Then I looked up at the hall light again, but this time it made me think of the sun.

So, I introduced my daisies to the indoor sun.

Flower and indoor sun...

DaisyDream1

Daisy Dream2

It was a grand adventure. I was inspired by the hall light last night.

What unexpected object might inspire you today?

Simply,
Sarah

1 comment:

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!