Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Feeling better and feeling loved...

Get Well Flowers

Friendship is a precious gift

Hello everyone!

I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.
I'm finally feeling better! I'm not fully back to myself, but I think that I will be once I'm off the antibiotic. The strep throat has been really hard on me. I've always been prone to getting strep and it seems to take a lot out of me when I do get sick with it. This time I also had an issue with an antibiotic. The first antibiotic that they put me on made me feel terrible. I ended up having so much pain in my stomach from it (among other symptoms) that I had to call and have them change it. Thankfully I've felt much better on the second antibiotic.

All in all, I feel as though I've been absent from the world for a week. I was in a dense fog and I feel like I'm finally coming out of it.

I'm thankful for the love I've received while I was sick. First of all, my family has been amazing. They were so caring and patient while I was miserable. And, the lovely flowers in the photo above were a surprise drop off gift from my precious friend Sara Beth. She was so sweet to bring me get-well flowers.

I'm feeling better and feeling loved. 

This week I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with the people I love, making memories, and hopefully getting caught up on a few things.

I'd like to end this post with a few Thanksgiving moments I'm looking forward to.

5 Memory Making Moments I'm Looking Forward To

1. Watching the parade with my family.
2. Spending lunch with family on Thanksgiving Day.
3. Drinking either a raspberry hot cocoa or a mint hot cocoa the day after Thanksgiving.
4. Sharing pictures from our annual turkey making tradition.
5. Maybe playing in some leaves.

What are you looking forward to this week?

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!