Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dancing with the autumn...

Goodness me! The past few days have flown by.

Autumn is unfolding before my eyes this week! It is lovely. I have a few pictures of celebrating the first autumn fun. I've been dancing with autumn...

Autumn play...

Dance moment...

And, now to share the past few days of the November Joy Dare with you...


3 Gifts Government…

16. The right and freedom to go and cast a ballot.
17. The blessing of grant money.
18. The lessons I’m learning about the history of our government in my History class.

3 Gifts from Your Window…

19. The birds flying up over the blue sky.
20. The beautiful old building I can see from the math building at school.
21. The sunshine through the curtains.

A gift sweet, salty, and sipped…

22. A gift sweet- Apples with peanut butter and honey.
23. A gift salty- Sodium tablets.
24. A gift sipped- Mint tea.

Dear Daddy God,

Thank You. Thank You for the freedom to vote. Thank You for the grant money that is helping make it possible for me to attend college. Thank You for helping me learn and better appreciate. Thank You for the gifts viewed out windows. Thank You for sweet apples, peanut butter, honey, sodium tablets, and hot mint tea. Thank You for providing me with job opportunities lately. Thank You for the blessing of relationships. Most of all, thank You for Jesus. Thank You for the grace which I've been granted. You're so very good. Amen.

How is the week going, friends?

Many blessing to you!

Simply,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!