Saturday, November 3, 2012

3 Gifts that Start with "N"...

Thankful

If the list of things I'm thankful for were each expressed as a light tonight, then they would look like that photo. A swirl of happy lights blending into one joyful picture as a whole.

Today has been a good day. A day that I'm very thankful for.

Luke picked me up for lunch and then we spent an entire afternoon enjoying the fresh air of a few gardens. Then I was off to work teaching a room full of kiddos. It has been a full day, but a grand day.  

Today's prompt is...

3 Gifts that Start with "N"...

7. Noticing little wonderful things at the gardens with Luke.
8. Noteworthy conversations.
9. Notes- the musical sort and those which are thoughtfully written words.

Simply,
Sarah 

P.S. November Joy Dare link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!