Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yellow and blue make me think of you...

Yellow and blue make me think  of you...

Sunshine gracing...

Copy of IMG_3587

Smile

Every time I look at the blue and yellow pictures above I smile.
Many weeks ago my sweet friend Sara Beth surprised me with a yellow sunflower and greenery bouquet. She also wrote a kind note and blessed me greatly. The gifts showed that she was thinking of me during the week and blessed me very much.

Life is very busy these days. Very full. On one hand I miss the freedom to be creative more and having more time to truly put into this blog. But, on the other hand, I know that right now I'm in the season of school and I'm very excited about hopefully becoming a reference librarian someday. The more I learn about the job the more I realize it would be a great fit!

So, amidst a day full of History class and working on my persuasive speech I'm currently taking a few minutes to write this post before I head to bed. Because, this blog is still special to me. Even amidst this new season I want to take time every now and then to write in this space.

Tomorrow I have a job opportunity and a speech to memorize.
Then, Saturday I get to cheer Luke on as he runs a half marathon! I'm so proud of him.
Plus, that same day my childhood best friend is getting married.  I'm so happy for her!

It is going to be a full weekend, but there will also be so many memory making moments to cherish.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Simply,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love that last photo so much!

    This weekend I'll be with my family for a birthday party, carving pumpkins, a photoshoot and a coffee shop date with my dad...it's going to be FUN :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that you like it.

      This is a super late reply, but that sounded great! I hope it all went well.

      Delete

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm honored that you are at my blogger abode.

I simply ask that you please keep comments clean and respectful. Thank you!

Also, I do my very best to respond back to each and every comment that readers and guests so graciously leave. So, if you leave a comment, be sure to keep an eye out for a personal response back from me!

Blessings!